Friday, October 31, 2014

Meet Endlesswill, featured writer in Fingertip Foreplay







William Davis Jr. is a paid presenter, spoken word performer, who's been in numerous shows. William also goes by the stage name Endlesswill, he is well known in the poetry community in North Carolina where he currently resides. He is originally from Grand Rapids, Michigan. 


William has a cd with a collection of his poems that is on Soundcloud currently and is available for purchase. 

He is also a featured writer in the book We Came Together. 

Q. Why did you begin writing? 

A. I began writing in the 7th grade as an creative way of expressing myself. I considered myself a rapper as a kid and eventually that writing elevated into a more poetic format. 

Q. Who inspires you? 

A. Life is my inspiration, each day brings new obstacles to overcome ; which in turn gives great inspiration for poetry. 

Q. What is your favorite poem? 

A. Butterfly, by Dasan Ahanu

Q. Where can your followers find you? 

A. Instagram & Facebook under Endlesswill 

Q. What spoken word events are you doing in the future? 

A. Any shows that are offered

Q. Any relevant info that you would like to add? 

A. Motto: I am rich and I will never be poor, my wealth is in my happiness. What's yours? 


No comments:

Post a Comment