Thursday, August 7, 2014

Book update

Hello everyone,

It has once  again been too long since I have last posted on here.

I have been getting ready for this book to come out, and just been focusing on that for the past month.

Things are coming together very well!! I am so proud of everyone that has joined the poetlife project venture. I feel that we are bound for success. Everyone has superceded my expectations so far. It has been amazing!!!

We are really in the last stages of getting the poems edited, and will begin arranging them for the book soon. This whole process of organizing and getting people together has been quite the experience. A very good one. I am so blessed to have been able to do this and with so many different people.

The book will be out this Fall. Since it has not made it to the publisher yet, I can not give you an exact date for it.

I did want to share with you some of the writers reactions to reading their work along with everyone's elses.

Please enjoy their responses and I will try my hardest to keep everyone updated on whats going on with the book and when to expect it!

Peace & Love,

Unfiltered Honesty

No comments:

Post a Comment