Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hello everyone,


I apologize for not adding new poems lately! I have been extremely busy with writing new poems, and making my visions become a reality. I will be venturing into several new projects. The main one I would like to mention right now is the Erotica poetry book.


It will be my book but featuring some very talented poets as well. I am excited and looking forward to making this a reality! I am excited that my cousin William Davis Jr aka endless will, will be featured as well. He is an amazing writer originally from Grand Rapids, Michigan, who now lives in Raleigh, North Carolina. If you would like to check him out now, please check out endless will on Soundcloud. He also has a cd out called Broken Perception.


I will be adding info about my other featured artists later in the week. Please stay tuned!


Thank you, for being the great support that you are.




Patrice Ingram
(unfiltered honesty)

No comments:

Post a Comment