Monday, October 10, 2016

Good afternoon,

 It has been exactly a year since I last blogged. Around this time last year I had started school at Ross Medical for Medical Billing and Coding and was supposed to graduate in April. Life did not go as planned and things went very wrong at the beginning of the year (this year 2016)

I had the most difficult third trimester which resulted in me being hospitalized four months and two additional hospital stays this fall. (hospital stays from 2/19 to 6/17/16 & 8/29 to 9/16 & 9/19 to 10/04)

I have been through hell and back literally, and it will all be chronicled in my new book that will be out this February 2017. I will release the title late December with the picture of the cover of the book. The book will contain poetry that I have written pre and post hospital stays, so it will be a little different. 

I am also happy to announce that I am coming out with another erotica poetry book as well. I hope you are all are excited about that. Ink Intimacy was supposed to arrive last year but some things don't go as planned.

My goals for 2017 is to get those two books ready for you all and that you will enjoy both and hopefully can appreciate hearing my story, because it has not been easy to write. 

Much love to you all,

-Patrice
"Lady Scribe"

No comments:

Post a Comment