Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Thinking out loud ...Wednesday ramblings

I woke up today with a completely different mindset from the previous months before. I was shrouded in darkness and for awhile that's all I could see was the dark. 

I knew people meant well but they had no idea what I was going through everyday what felt like forever. I was angry and I saw darkness and red. 

I wondered "why" a lot with no real explanations to why my life was turned upside down when it was finally where I wanted it to go.. 

I have always thought of myself as a decent person but was I being punished for something? Was this karma biting me in the ass? 

I stopped caring and was just mean for no reason and so out of character to the people that I loved. I guess sickness will do that to you. 

I am hoping that I am finally getting better so I can begin living my life and start traveling once again. 

I want to finish my goals and just get the things accomplished I started last year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment