Thursday, April 16, 2015

Meet Brenton James.(JamesPoet) Fingertip Foreplay

Brenton, is a returning poet in the Poetlife family. If you purchased We Came Together then you had the pleasure of reading his work. Ladies, he is back and his work is just as enticing as before. 


Q. Why did you began writing?

A. I started writing in middle school, I was picked on and needed an outlet. I started going to poetry cafes in Chapel Hill, and I fell in love.

Q. Who inspires you/What inspires you?

A. My family, and my friends inspire me. My passion to write because everything you write has a story, or I would  say a beginning!!

Q. Are you affiliated with any charities or organizations?

A. I am not at the moment

Q. What is your favorite poem or author?

A. Langston Hughes & Crystal Stair

Q. Where can your followers find you?

A. Twitter: @thereal_brentonjames & @Brenton_James01

Q. What spoken word events are you planning on doing in the future?

A. Besides the book release party for Fingertip Foreplay, I have nothing else planned at the moment.

Q. Any relevant info you would like to add?

A . I am actually thinking about doing a few of my own projects, mainly novels. I have been toying with the idea of doing something in the line of my own take on "50 Shades of Grey" theme novel, not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment