Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Meet Poetically Speaking... Fingertip Foreplay

Introducing Poetically Speaking, another talented writer in Fingertip Foreplay




Q. When did you began writing?


A. I began writing at the age of 8 and I have not put the pen down yet. My first was a piece about slavery and I wrote it after reading a Langston Hughes poem. He was one of the first poets I read and fell in love with.


Q. What inspires you? Who inspires you?


A. I am inspired by life. I at one point took it for granted and now every day is an inspiration to me. My son is the biggest inspiration in my life because I am determined to create something amazing so that he is able to say that is my mother's legacy. He is not only my inspiration but my motivation.


Q. Do you currently work with any charity?


A. I do not currently do any charity work but I am a big supporter of the Warford Foundation. The Warford Foundation is a nonprofit for single mothers and military widows that assists them in returning to school to obtain an education in the nursing field.


Q. Your blog or page info?


A. I can be found on Facebook at K.C. Poetically Speaking Conley & on SoundCloud as Kamelondiva.

No comments:

Post a Comment