Thursday, April 2, 2015

NATIONAL POETRY MONTH

Hello everyone,

It has been a few weeks since I have been on here. My apologies, I have been lost in the writing life. I am currently trying to finish up the next erotic book in the series Fingertip Foreplay, as well as working on my own projects and holding down a full time job. Life is always busy, but I am enjoying it all.
I am currently working on two novels (a suspense thriller & a urban novel). I am hoping that I can finish these projects in the next few months. The third book in the erotic series Ink Intimacy will be out later this year as well, it was originally slated to be out in August but things have been taking a little longer with FF so I am going to push this date into the future to allow all the writers time to get things completed.

Fingertip Foreplay is going to be bigger and better than We Came Together, this time around there will be more Haiku, more pictures, more poems!!! You can't go wrong with that.. I am really looking forward to the book coming out and hearing from everyone on how they like it.

I appreciate all of my followers and those that continue to support me and others in this poetry life.

To all those that are writers and avid readers of poetry, it is National Poetry Month!! Let's celebrate by committing to writing a new poem for the next 30 days! I will be posting something I haven't posted before each day ( or at least I will definitely attempt to :) ). I look forward to reading new poems as well.

Have a safe weekend to everyone,
--Patrice

No comments:

Post a Comment