Thursday, April 2, 2015

Nobody Knows...

Nobody knows the pain I have experienced 
Nobody knows the thoughts that torment me daily

You think you know me but you really don't 
You don't know the pain that I still experience to this day

I could tell you how many times I have lost hope
Wanted to give up

How many times I just said I quit
and really meant it

How many times I wanted things to be over with 
How I started to not value my life because I was encased in constant feelings of being hurt

There has been plenty of times where I felt like I could snap
and there would have been no turning back

No one knows that I still cry myself to sleep 
When my mind is too heavy with the thoughts that continue to plague me

No one knows that I still hurt after all these years have been in between the many tragic events 

Nobody knows me like they think they do
You were never aware I wore a mask for most of my life

Pretending and giving you all an illusion that I was happy
inside I was dying and sad, disappointed and broken

Wanting help, but help never came so these feelings kept building up
Suicidal thoughts but too weak to fall through 

Strong enough to start fighting back
No one knows me like they think they do....


1 comment:


  1. THIS IS WHAT I WENT THROUGH SO FAR Patrice Ingram
    THIS IS THE START OF MY LIFE :
    my true life started when i was 10yrs.old my cousin my brother and i went to a speedway and we ended up in a major accident my cousin and i saw what was coming so we threw my brother out of the way my cousin got hit and moved out of harms way he had a severely crushed his leg which was amputated where as i lost my right leg on the the first hit it was then that i saw a leg hopping away and i thought it was funny when i bent over my left lung fell out i leaned back up and was hit the second time this is where i lost a large number of ribs and put a whole in my heart i was dead on arrival but because the staff at the hospital thought i was a lost cause they left me in the isle but a dr.saw a spark of life was in me he massaged my heart and brought me back to life.
    wait now ill tell u about my second accident it happen when i was 11 yrs old i had gone home for a day and on the way back to the hospital i got into the accident my buddy was driving me back and we hit the back end of another car and i went through his windshield but rather the hitting the brake after.. he hit the gas and we really rammed our car into the other one that i went right through our windshield then through the back window of second car it cut off my upper lip off and damaged my skull ..,....ive been in 18 car accidents and ive never driven a car

    ReplyDelete